Downloadable goods (files) are not refundable or exchangeable, unless we fail to deliver them to you for a download. If file formats or technical inabilities arise, contact us, and we will deliver you files in any alternative way. Please, understand the nature of downloadable goods (especially of high quality formats), they represent a license too. There is no exceptional grant of changing or cancelling your digital download order after it had been purchased and the downloadable link provided to you by our system. We may presume a probable reason for downloadable goods refunds if:
- If it states a completely different product, or the product description is false in whole, or in major part of it (which had never taken place so far)
Physical goods are subject to return or exchange if:
- the item is not as described substantially – if it is different from what it claims to be. Allow some colour alterations due to screen differences and sample characteristics
- the product is or was corrupted initially, on production stage
- the product is misfit (for clothing), you may return it, only if it’s unworn and in perfect condition
- the physical quality is not corresponding to its claim – this is usually handled by our own expertise
You may exchange
Any physical goods on the same type of goods, if some of the aforementioned problems had occurred to your order. These include:
- damaged item
- wrong item
- not as described (substantial differences)
If your parcel was mishandled, miscarried, damaged by the carrier, the return or exchange would be managed throughout the carrier’s liability, insurance, or via our support. If you apply directly to us, you would need to have a proof of such miscarriage, such as: photos/video of the arrived box in a damaged condition, unpacking videos, etc. If satisfied, the product could be returned/exchanged.
Who pays for shipping returns?
In most cases buyer pays the shipping cost, if not specified otherwise by carrier’s insurance or policy.
If the aforementioned questionable, disputed refund had occurred between us, for damaged items, miscarriage, wrong item etc our store, upon investigation and on our own discretion, could provide a partial refund to for such order. You could keep the disputable item and we would reimburse some price for it.